Friday 1 June 2012

Day 3: Film Basics (Sets and Filming)

We have completed nearly all of the filming but when we re-watched them we cannot hear me and Ashleen talking as the atmosphere is so loud.
Sets:
We have finally decided on the official sets for our filming:
  • The scene that includes Bella (Me) finding out that Edward (Ahmed) is a vampire will be held on the back field or in the heath.
  • The scene that includes Bella (Me) sleeping and Edward (Ahmed) watching me whilst I sleep and I then wake up to see him in my room but when I turn on the light he disappeared, this scene will be held in the medical room's bed.
  • The following next scenes will be held in a classroom; The canteen scene where Jessica (Ashleen) and Bella (Me) talking about the Cullen Family and the staring competition between Bella and Edward.

  • The scenes will be filmed by Seetara as she is usually the spare character or Wassim if he would like to tag along with the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment